Monday, March 28, 2011

Future Avatars - You Tube Jaunt

We're all familiar with Roombas and Sony's cute lil Aibo - but this new generation of robots is really wild:

The Geminoid DK



Hmmm. Looks like your typical suburban SO.


Dr. Evil



I think the People for Ethical Treatment of Androids might have something to say about this. Best comments ever.


Canadian



These 'scientists' are waaayyyy too weird! "I do not like it when you touch my breasts" indeed!


Nursey



I think I saw this one in that Arnold Schwarzenegger movie about Mars.


Little Sister



She has on an HK sweatshirt; that's good enough for me. Great voice for cosplay!


Jonathan Nonlivingston Seagull



For the nonhumanforms, of course.

4 comments:

Mera Kranfel said...

Creepy! I see the staff that are going to take care of us when we are old and disabled...

Iggy O said...

Fat men everywhere with "Girls of Asia" calendars are hitting those YouTube videos as we speak.

I am betting on Meatpuppets within a decade.

I'm not fat, but suddenly I want a Toshiro Mifune bot to chase me around the yard with a katana so I'll get enough exercise. Then I'll sick him on the fat guys.

Miso Susanowa said...

First, Iggy-san, you must paint the fence...

Brinda said...

=^..^= /me wonders where all the research money comes from.. heck, I just want to cross a region border with out "submarining".